"New Year release" is right here! We planned these new functionalities for the end of December, but Prestashop team has published PS 184.108.40.206 - and we decided to include it in a one pack.
Anyway, the point is you can count with another release at the end of January - as usual.
And what did we improve this time?
- support for Prestashop 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- add your custom background image into the layout
- new product layout - grid layout with "add to cart" button
- possible to remove credits from the footer
- improved system of "new lines" in address in the footer
- better looking comments
- fixed height of pictures placed in CMS pages - for tablets and mobile phones
- more readable "Terms of Service" in the order process
- blocktags.css merged with globals.css
- fixed - removed overlay from the layout
- fixed "compare button" in the list of suppliers
- fixed - colors of ajax search
- added search in the blog
Hope you will like - we're doing our best to offer a great product.
Create your own Prestashop theme here on Prestabuilder.comTry out PrestaBuilder Theme Editor
Andrej is a Prestashop enthusiast. He started by developing his own themes and then formed the idea of creating Theme Maker. He enjoys finding ways to make his life simpler, and that is the philosophy he incorporates into all his projects. Andrej is also interested in WordPress, Amazon FBA, drop shipping, studying languages, and reading books.
Is there a suggestion box :)?
I would like to see:
– gradients option in menu background and column headers
– Cufonfonts allready included in design would be nice too
– More options for font sizes
– Upper sheet margin
– Extra top bar with permanent links
– Option to have home page full screen banner but lower part is separated to column (or 2 columns) + middle area
– Buttons may have higher contrast gradients
– footer area gradient or picture
thats it :D
Simply love this site. Question. In the future could there be more ‘styles’ other than ones that are generated off the default template? I’m using the multi-store and yes, now all 3 stores have different backgrounds and colors, however, the format is pretty much the same due to all 3 being variations of the default template.
I would like to see a full screen banner and the possibility to move down the menu and search bar to give way to the image of the banner and it would be nice to see more font options.