This is the fourth update now and many more are coming. This month the highlight is a support for Google snippets. But of course we have listened to our customers and fixed various bugs.
As for the other changes, here's the list:
- change your email & password directly from your account
- one column layout also for category view and product’s detail view – new settings
- text size of menu – a new setting
- fixed – possible to set a big text for the theme
- fixed – scenes in categories
- fixed – a cart block in a left/right column
- extended archive of generated themes
Any ideas what should come as next? Let us know.
Create your own Prestashop theme here on Prestabuilder.comTry out PrestaBuilder Theme Editor
Andrej is a Prestashop enthusiast. He started by developing his own themes and then formed the idea of creating Theme Maker. He enjoys finding ways to make his life simpler, and that is the philosophy he incorporates into all his projects. Andrej is also interested in WordPress, Amazon FBA, drop shipping, studying languages, and reading books.
Arthur Kerkmeester · 9 years ago
A few things:
1) Can you add the same mobile menu what’s inside the original default prestashop theme ? That really looks good, the mobile menu in your system is not good looking…
2) Can you add some sliders to your system too ?
3) And can you add some other menu-styles too ?
4) And some other logo sizes ?
Would be great !
You must be logged in to post a comment.