As was promised - the new release includes also new features - from now on you can set Google Font for your eshop and customize it even more!
- new feature - Google fonts!
- new feature - RTL (right to left) - possibility to align all texts into right (for Arabic, Hebrew and other languages)
- new feature - upload a custom image into the footer
- updated - improved SEO, in the title the name of the eshop is always in the second part
- optimalized - less JS files loaded for responsive design
- fixed - the content of your basket is now displayed correctly in mobile phones if the responsive design is off
Create your own Prestashop theme here on Prestabuilder.comTry out PrestaBuilder Theme Editor
Andrej is a Prestashop enthusiast. He started by developing his own themes and then formed the idea of creating Theme Maker. He enjoys finding ways to make his life simpler, and that is the philosophy he incorporates into all his projects. Andrej is also interested in WordPress, Amazon FBA, drop shipping, studying languages, and reading books.
Andrej, I will be extending my subscription as I am very happy with the ease of tweaking the theme using your service. I was wondering about two things for future consideration:
1) allow the user to set the max width, instead of using the default 1040.
2) while I realize editing on an Ipad is not 100% ideal, but allowing themes to be edited on at least 10″ tablet is still good enough for minor edits. Maybe allowing the editing of a theme on that size would be helpful for those of us who travel a lot and don’t carry a laptop with us. This way we can work on the basics and then save and download the update later from laptop or PC. Even better would be allowing to email a link to the new download file to send to a colleague who does not have login access to your site.
Thanks again for creating a great product.
You must be logged in to post a comment.