When Prestashop 1.7 was released it didn't include the PayPal module. That's why we have created our own PayPal module and we want to share it with you and Prestashop community.
At this moment there's also the official PayPal module. Ours is much easier to set up, and all you need is your PayPal email, and we are always open to your ideas how to improve it.
Our goal is to provide an alternative that will develop by requests from our users.
- set your PayPal email
- activate Live mode or Sandbox for testing
- an option to redirect user directly to PayPal after confirming the order
- an option to omit information about shipping when sending information to PayPal
- set a "PayPal payment page" if you have one
- upload a payment logo that you wish to display at the checkout
- set the title and content of the "Thank you" page (where the user is redirected after a successful payment)
- secure sending of the form, checking if the payment on PayPal is the same as the price on Prestashop
- supports guest checkout functionality (payment without registration)
- an option to turn of logging
This module adds a very popular and convenient way how to pay for products and services.
- Prestashop 1.7.x
- This module works also with other Prestashop 1.7 themes
v.2.0.0 - 22/9/2017
- added - an option to turn on/off logging of the payments
- improved - improved security
- improved - a new logo
v.1.8.0 - 31/7/2017
- added - an option to not to send shipping information on PayPal (Thank you, Bjarne)
v.1.7.0 - 26/7/2017
- added - an option to directly skip to PayPal from the order - without the information about being redirected (Thank you, Sascha)
v.1.6.0 - 17/5/2017
- added - upload a payment icon that will be displayed at the checkout (Thank you, a user on PS forum)
v.1.5.0 - 20/3/2017
- fixed - the shopping cart is empty after the payment - before it looked as if it was abandoned (Thank you, Grant)
v.1.4.0 - 22/3/2017
- fixed a warning in the configuration page when DEBUG mode is activated (Thank you, David)
v.1.3.0 - 7/3/2017
- fixed hidden error 500 when communicating with Paypal (Thank you, Arafat)
v.1.2.0 - 18/2/2017
- added/fixed support for guest checkout
- fixed problem with missing translations (and possibly also an error connected with trans() function)
v.1.1.0 - 22/1/2017
- fixed problem with accepting promo codes
v.1.0.0 - 25/12/2016
- the first version is online!